The Founders of the Worldwide EndoMarch are committed to pursuing the following goals:
• To unite women and their supporters to take a stand against endometriosis
• To raise awareness about endometriosis and its effects on women and girls
• To educate and train members of the medical community, in order to promote early detection and improved treatment
• To educate the public and medical professionals about endometriosis
• To identify potential biomarkers so that non-invasive diagnostic tests can be developed.
• To improve health screenings for endometriosis among girls and young women in public schools
• To educate our government and congress to allocate funding for endometriosis
• To collaborate with other scientists in the fields of genomics & big data analytics, to help fast-track us toward genomic & proteomic-based personalized medicine, with more effective, individualized treatment options, potential targets for preventive measures, pain management advances, improved classification systems, advanced phenotyping & SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) analysis, all of which will ultimately bring us all one step closer to a long-awaited cure.